LILO probs fixed - MBR faulty

Hi,
  thanks to Olaf Meeuwissen and others who responded to my request for
help.

I was encouraged to continue adjusting lilo.conf until it recognised my
three OS (RH6.2, Debian 2.2 & Win98).

It is now possible to boot into RH and Debian but Win98 seems to have a
problem still. I had tried using "install-mbr" and this seems to have
damaged the boot record of Win98.

Booting Win98 comes up with the MBR of install-mbr. I ran DOS Fdisk /mbr
but that did not fix it. I seem to remember a similar problem some years
ago which I was able to fix with Norton Fixdisk. I won't be home for
another week so I'll just leave it for now.

Thanks again,
	      Tim