RE: tecra 8100 netdoc and dvd-rom

I have 2 netdoc port-replicators (one for home, one for work) and they seem
OK.

One thing I've been careful to do though, is use different pcmcia devices (3
different ethernet - 1 in each port-replicator, and one in the "local"
pcmcia and a modem card also)

I only use the DVD drive as a CDROM under linux :(