Re: where is the configuration utility?

Hi,

thank everyone's help. it simply works now after I ran that pcnetconfig. You
can't imagine how exciting I was after my all three virtual linux machines could
communicate with everyone else including that real-linux machine - the notebook.

I have three virtual machines setup running linux on a redhat host box with
vmware. it's a real spinnet now.

best regard to all of you
Ben