Re: Dell/3Com 10/100 Base-TX pcmcia network card

This does seem weird.  One of my laptops is a Dell Inspiron 3500, and my
Dell/3com card works flawlessly in it.  The card also works well in my
Compaq.

I am running frozen on both of them with 2.2.14 and current pcmcia
sources, I never run a stock kernel, although I have used this 3com card
for an install.

I don't know what to say from here