Re: where is the configuration utility?

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 13-Jun-2000 Benjamin F. Zhou wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > when installing the base disks, we went throught the configuration
> > utility.
> > How can I run it again after configuration? I missed setting up my
> > pcmcis network card.
> > want to redo it.
> >

> last I checked, there is no utility after install.  Edit
> /etc/pcmcia/network.opts.  It is clearly labeled.

There is.  It's pcnetconfig, part of the pcmcia-cs package.  I used it
to setup my Linksys card.  As I remember - it's been a while - it's pretty
much just a shell script that walks you through the settings.

--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.