Re: Thinkpad 240

a.genkin> I'll be getting an IBM Thinkpad 240 shortly. Are there any gotchas in
a.genkin> installing Linux onto it?

if you do go to the linux on laptops page, you may end up looking at
one of my pages.  the short while that i was able to play w/ one, i
didn't get sound working, but x worked fine.  you should be able to
pick up the XF86Config file off of a link from the page -- if you use
it, make sure to tweak the keyboard settings if you don't have a
japanese keyboard ;-)

other than that and what's on the page, i don't think i'll be much
more help as i no longer have access to one.

it was a nice machine, but 800x600 just doesn't cut it for me anymore
*grin*  i wish they would release a larger screen version of it...