Debian on a Compaq Armada 1500C

Hello everybody. Have someone tested Debian Slink (or another
distribution) on a Compaq Armada 1500C. I'm thinking about buying one of
those, but I want Linux as the OS for it.

Thank you very much.
Regards.

--
     LLL       LLLLL  Manuel Teira Paz      Telefonica I+D
    LLL       LLLLLLL Tfno: 34 91 337 9973  Infraestructura de Red (5240)