dialing propertis

Hi list,

first of all i wanna thank you by helping me with the modem, now it
works ;)
Not really, linux sends a request to the modem and it want to dial. Here
is my next Problem. But i am not sure if somebody can help me.
I use for my normal phone ISDN, i hope there is somebody out who have
that also, ok. Under windows i have to disable the folder in the dial-up
that tells that the modem have to wait for a dial tone. As i said i use
ISDN, so i have to disable that option if i want my modem is able to
dial any number. How can i tell linux (i use
the pppconfig) that the modem don't have to wait for a dial-tone?
Hope that somebody can help me.

Best regards,

Philipp