Re: NEC Versa LX Maestro 2E Soundcard support

On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 10:03:27PM +0000, Eric Bennett wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I've found the driver from redhat for the integrated sound system on the
> Versa LX, but it doesn't seem to have mixer functionallity, I couldn't
> find anything about this in the readme files included with the driver
> module source and I was wondering if anyone knew if this was intentional
> or if mixer support is supposed to work?

Check with these sites, the driver works for me (OSS lite)

http://people.redhat.com/zab/maestro/
http://home.t-online.de/home/Braun_Homburg/essm2ee.html

cheers,

Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                       <chanop@faceng.anu.edu.au>          |
| Australian National University                                              |
| Tel. +61 2 6279 8826, +61 2 6279 8837 (office hour)                         |
|      +61 2 6249 5240 (home +voice mail)                                     |
|           FreeBSD           PGP available upon request                      |