Re: Xircom RealPort Ethernet/Modem on Debian

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 07:20:30PM -0600, Bryan K. Walton wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> 	Has anyone got these new Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100+Modem 56
> PCMCIA cards to run on Debian?  If anybody has any ideas, I would be most
> appreciative.

It doesnt work with the Slink PCMCIA utils as i noticed - I backported
the potato source package 3.1.0 at that time and since then i am
a happy real-port user ...

Thinkpad 390E + Xircom RealPort

Now the only thing i havent tried is USB, SVHS and the Lucent Winmodem.
Everything else works flawlessly (Irda, Sound, XWindows, PCMCIA)...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is