Re: boot...reboot...reboot...

I've got Debian 2.0 on a Sat. Pro 460CDX, and I remember having a similar
problem.  If I recall correctly, I didn't need the tecra images; I think
my recipe for success was using the source CD to boot the install, then
the binary CD to install base and everything else (from dselect?), making
sure no more images were installed (something wrong with the images in the
binary CD?).  The image in my rescue floppy is the one in the source CD,
I guess, and it works fine.

This was a long time ago (2.0!), so might not be terribly accurate.  Hope
it helps, though.

Nuno