Re: Giving up on Slink, moving to potato?

check out my thinkpad page at:

	http://www.spack.org/geek/thinkpad-390.html

just grab the XF86Config from there and copy it to /etc/X11/XF86Config and
you should be good to go.  note that you need to have the svga server
installed and it needs to be at least 3.3.1 (i think).

you should have no problems with the config from my page.

adam.