Acer TM313T and save-to-disk partition

About save-to-disk partitions...
My notebook came preinstalled with W95 and save-to-disk on a file in the
FAT partition. This works if and only if you have one partition only.
Then I installed Debian and ran the DOS utility to create a "freeze"
partition. Of course, it put it _over_ the Linux partition: I didn't
notice and froze over it :)
The problem is: the DOS utility always puts the partition at the end of
the disk (and resizes the first partition, if any). Well, not exactly
at the end: it leaves the last cilynder blank.

Now, I HATE having 4 megs of unused disk :) What if I manually move the
partition down one cylinder?

Ciao, William