Compaq Presario 1260

Hello Laptopfriends

I'm trying to set up debian on one of my friends laptops, and i have had some
problems, if anybody knows how to fix them PLEASE let me know.

The Laptop is a Compaq Presario 1260

The main problem is the soundcard, is a ES1869, BUT...there ain't any card by that
na should i try using? And he is killing me to make it work.

The primary problem is the build in modem, its a winmodem, how does i make it
work? :)

If you have a Compaq Presario 1260, i would like to have a copy of your
config files (/usr/src/linux/.config). But other files specific to this laptop
will be nice to have :)

Anders Kvist aka Wazquis

Did you know Bill Gates uses BitchX?