Bondwell laptop and unknown type partition

Hi!
two questions/requests:
1
does anybody know _anything_ about Bondwell laptops?
i got it as a present but with _no_ docs.
any clue is appreciated.
2
during Debian installation i have found an unknown type (84) partition which
is 28 MB large. I guess it is for the laptop "suspend to disk" feature (i
have found such thing in BIOS Setup). I would like to delete it, but does
anybody know if it is really safe if I won't be using any powersaving
features?

thanks in advance
Marcin

--