Re: 2.2.12 kernel apm

>     Joey> I just installed kernel 2.2.12 on my laptop, and was having
>     Joey> some trouble getting apm working. it said "apm disabled on
>     Joey> user request" at boot time.  Well, some grepping the kernel
>     Joey> sources found that passing "apm=on" to the kernel at boot time
>     Joey> enables it now. I can't find any record or docs of this
>     Joey> change.

Hmm.  I have 2.2.12 on my laptop (compiled from source via make-kpkg) and
no append lines in my lilo.conf,  yet my apm is still on (although it's
acting really weird).

                     					Will

|    Ever wonder why Windows doesn't come with the `uptime` command?     |
|   harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org lowe@asel.udel.edu  |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |