ANNOUNCE: Laptop-HOWTO 2.0

Hi,

still not finished but one step further, I can announce
version 2.0 of the Linux-Laptop-HOWTO.

Changes:
Include information about the programs gphoto,
kmc_utils, Memory Technology Devices and HUT Mobile IP.
A new structur of document (moved chapters Accessories,
Laptop Distribution and chapter about partitioning).
New chapters about DVD drive , Aviation, OS/2
and Blind and Visually Impaired Users. Some
improvement of output format. A link to the new Lucent
WinModem driver and many minor additions and changes.

I didn't have time to include all recommendations I have got, but
a next issue will follow. Many thanks again to all
the people which gave me their assistance.

The HOWTO is available in different formats at LiLAC:
http://www.snafu.de/~wehe/index_li.html
and at the LINUX DOCUMENTATION PROJECT - LDP soon.

Cheers
-werner-

--
Werner Heuser                       | Stop nuclear power now!       /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers |                              /~~~