Re: dpkg-dev: Please update the PO translation for the package dpkg-dev

Hi Guillem (and Omar)

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 05:20:32PM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against dpkg-dev.

I'm updating some of the contents and committing my changes directly to GIT.

Hopefully, I should be able to complete the translation and have it reviewed
in our mailing list before the deadline (2014-12-11).

Best regards

Javier