Re: Tux Paint Spanish

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona99@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Joe and the other friends
>
> El 13/06/14 17:34, Joe Dalton escribió:
>
>> Hi dokodemoterebi,
>>
>> You have previously helped Tux Paint with a translation for Spanish
>> (Spanish) (es). Tux Paint is preparing a new version and strings has
>> changed/been added to the program and we hope we can use your skills once
>> more.
>>
>> The stats for Tux Paint is for Spanish (Spanish) (es):
>>
>> 275 translated
>> 10 fuzzy
>> 6 untranslated
>>
>> I have attached an updated po file, which you can translate and return to
>> me or even better to the mailing list: tuxpaint-i18n@lists.sourceforge.net.
>

> Attached you can find the updated po file.
> It's my first time updating a PO file, I used POEdit, I hope I did it well.
> If anybody wants to proofread the translation...
> I'm not sure if keeping the thread here or moving to the tuxpaint-i18n list
> in sourceforge. I'm not suscribed there, I'm just a (Spanish) mom of a son
> that uses Tux Paint :) but I can subscribe if you think it's better to move
> there the thread.
>
> Regards
> Laura Arjona
> https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Laura,

I had already provided a translation a few weeks back that was
committed to tuxpaint on Jun 14th:

http://tuxpaint.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint/src/po/es.po?revision=1.88&view=markup

I didn't CC the Debian Spanish list as it was not part of the effort
to translate Debian. Though, in hindsight, I probably should have done
so :S

Regards,
Matías