Re: sysvinit 2.88dsf-32.1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package sysvinit

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 07:01:24AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> SPANISH TEAM, this is in particular for you. This package is missing
> for you guys to make it 100% in wheezy.

I fail to see how the fuzzy msgsids have changed. In this PO file the same
text is in the msgid as in the fuzzy string.

As far as I can see the translation does not need changes, so I cannot
understand why it was fuzzied.

Either way, I will submit an updated PO file.

Regards

Javier