What about nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-96xx?

Unfortunately, this package has been uploaded with most
translations....except Spanish. So, it is likely to be the only one
you're missing for 100% in wheezy.

Of course, I'll do my best to get it (which means asking the
maintainers for yet another upload and release managers for yet
another unblock). But it needs the translation to be sent in the BTS.

The RFR mail by Camaleon got no followup...so I guess the translation
is perfect. So, if nothing comes up, I might be sending it to the
BTS...of course it would be better if a real spanish translator does
so..:)