Tags: l10n, patch

Please find attached the file balbla (y adjubntas el PO)

y lo envías a <submit@bugs.debian.org> con la cabecera «[INTL:es] Debconf Spanish translation update»

On 07/06/2012 09:43 PM, jathan wrote:
Saludos, como estan. Me puede decir alguien por favor como hacer lo del
ASAP que me comenta Christian por favor. Muchas gracias.

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: Re: [INTL:es] Spanish translation updated of the debconf
template icinga-web
Fecha: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:58:24 -0600
De: Christian PERRIER<bubulle@debian.org>
Para: jathan<jathanblackred@gmail.com>,
debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org

Quoting jathan (jathanblackred@gmail.com):
Hi Christian, thanks for the advirsement and sorry for the delay. See
you in somewhere during DebCamp and DebConf ha. I have the question if
you receive the debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org mails for dont send
you a private messages anymore, even in this inmediatly situations of
updatings. Regards.

Please  send this ASAP to the BTS as Spanish is the *last* missing
language before I can give Thomas a GO to upload.