Re: Call for translations for drizzle debconf templates

El Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:24:39 +0100, Christian PERRIER escribió:

> Hello Spanish translators,
>
> drizzle is one of the very few package where your language isn't present
> in debconf translations. So, if you want to achieve 100%-ness for
> wheezy, you know what to do..:-)

I already sent a RFR¹ for this package.

I've seen the deadline for submitting it to the BTS set on March 10th,
should I speed up the LCFC and send the package now "as is" or there is
still time for someone to make a review?

¹http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/03/msg00010.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón