debian-edu-doc 1.4~20120212~6.0.4~beta4: Please update the PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi,

We are closer to the release, so here I am again. The original text
still evolves, but given the number of strings, the only way to have a
complete translation for the release is to start early… If you were
already working on the previous file, you can simply merge it with
msgmerge, but if you have any trouble, don't hesitate to ask me.

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debian-edu-doc. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
against debian-edu-doc.

Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:11:10 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

David