Fwd: Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of spamprobe to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Por si Omar no se ha enterado, van a actualizar spamprobe, y él es el último traductor de dicha plantilla.

---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Nicolas Duboc" <nduboc@debian.org>
Fecha: 11/10/2011 14:56
Asunto: Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of spamprobe to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
Para: "Christian PERRIER" <bubulle@debian.org>
Cc: <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>

On Sun, Oct 09, 2011 at 12:25:59PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> ("oh no, not him again"...)
>
> The spamprobe Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 608427 (and maybe other similar bugs).

  Hi Christian,

 Following your message I took time to prepare and upload a new 1.4d-9
version of spamprobe with the latest debconf template translations.

 Two of the six translations (Dutch and Danish) didn't included the
changes I introduced in the template in version 1.4d-8.  I sent the
translators an email to ask them for updated translations (see #608427
and #623568).

 Thanks again for your message and your work on the l10n effort.

--
Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>