Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of util-linux to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting LaMont Jones (lamont@debian.org):

> Currently, we have:
> cs.po  da.po  de.po  fr.po  it.po  nb.po  pt.po  ru.po	sk.po
                                                   ^^^^^
> sv.po

> Spanish and Russian appear to be the holdouts from your list.
              ^^^^^^^

Only Spanish, indeed.

It is currently being worked on in debian-l10n-spanish:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2010/12/msg00147.html

Guys, is there a chance that you speed up the work on Spanish
translation slightly? I know you're in your QA process with
review/etc....but giving Lamont a GO would be nice...