Re: aptitude: Last call: Please update the PO translation for the package aptitude

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 04:57:46PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> aptitude. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against aptitude.

The following files have been submitted as wishlist bugs against aptitude:

- updated PO Spanish translation
- updated Spanish translation of the help file
- new Spanish translation of the Mimesweeper game help file.

The translation for the manpage is pending, I'm not sure we can make it for
lenny..

Regards

Javier