Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package glibc 2.5-0exp6

El lunes, 9 de abril de 2007, Christian Perrier escribió:
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> glibc. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
> existing translation incomplete.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to synchronize all
> translations.
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against glibc.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Monday, April 23,
> 2007.

	Si el jueves no ha respondido Carlos (que no creo que lo haga) proceded a
traducir la plantilla.

	Saludos,

		Ender.
--
- If my grandfather Everglot were to see this, he'd be rolling in his grave!
- Finnis...where do you keep the spirits? [shakes wine glass]