Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for es (08 Dec 2004) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 12:36:26PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

> On Thursday 09 December 2004 00:45, Rudy Godoy wrote:
> > Yesterday I've built locally the manual using buildone.sh script and it
> > went fine. I did checked the profiled.xml file to find out what could
> > be the issue but I was unable to get any sucess/clue. I wonder if you
> > have some hints about it.
>
> I have fixed most of these errors in the original English docs now [1].
> Please apply my changes to your translation first, and we can have a look
> at any remaining messages after that.

BTW, I thinkg the following could be added to en/preparing/needed-info.xml

<listitem arch="ia64"><para>

<ulink url="http://www.linux.com/howtos/HP-HOWTO/index.shtml";>HP
Linux HOWTO</ulink> (includes a section specific for IA64)
</para></listitem>

I initially added it to the spanish version to fix the compilation issues,
but maybe it's ok for inclusion in the english version. Could you ask the
people in charge of the port?

Regards

Javier