Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for es (08 Dec 2004) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 06:45:15PM -0500, Rudy Godoy wrote:

> Yesterday I've built locally the manual using buildone.sh script and it went
> fine. I did checked the profiled.xml file to find out what could be the issue
> but I was unable to get any sucess/clue. I wonder if you have some
> hints about it.

I already talked to Frans about this, since the buildone scripts don't do
jade (pdf conversion) yet, we both saw that it is an issue with the SGML
tags in some architectures and he has fixed the English version. I fixed
some of it and will hopefully fix the rest before the weekend.

Regards

Javier