Re: [IMPORTANT] Now possible to switch to the "master file model" in Debian Installer translations

> > About the volunteers, I'll try. About "obsolete" translations, IIRC,
> > they are kept in the master file and they are maybe kept when the
> > merge is done.
>
> Ok. Thanks

I have re-added the contributors names after the switch.

Hope they will survive..:-)

Looks like obsolete entries have not survived. I'll send you, Javier,
separately, a file with all former es.po files concatenated. You will
be able to find the obsolete entries there.

Now you can update the master file. It has fuzzies because of some
identical strings translated differently among package, maybe.