Re: Your Who's Who Inclusion

Title: Re: Your Who's Who Inclusion

Dear Lavon Harding,

Further to the telephone interview yesterday for inclusion in your publication International Who's Who Guide, you made reference to a cost of $600 or $700 for the entry. In the letter sent to me and signed by Brooke O Filger. it referees to a no cost obligation to be listed in the guide.

So my question is why was I asked for a fee when it clearly states there is no cost involved?

Nick Caplan.
FM Hotel Services Manager.
Poole Hospital NHS Trust.

DDI:   01202 448761
FAX:  01202 442367
E-mail: nick .caplan@poole.nhs.uk

DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Poole Hospital NHS Trust unless otherwise explicitly stated.  The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.  Unless the Information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.