Re: mrtg 2.17.10-7: Please update debconf PO translation for the package → [INTL:ro] Romanian debconf templates translation-revision

Hi Eriberto,

În marți 27 iunie 2023 19:37:54 (+02:00), Joao Eriberto Mota Filho a scris:

> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> mrtg. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against mrtg.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Fri, 07 Jul 2023.

thank you for the notification message about the file update debconf_mrtg and
for attaching the corresponding file with the new strings, ro.po

Please find attached the Romanian updated translation of the «debconf_mrtg» file.

A little before the announced deadline  ;-)

Best regards,
Remus-Gabriel