Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Romanian -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Hi,

Baadur Jobava <jobaval10n@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger. Will take a look after New Year, early January. I am not aware
> of the schedule or deadlines for Debian's L10n however. Can you help me
> with a link to the relevant docs?

Your help is really appreciated.
We are far from a release at the moment, so there is absolutely no deadline
currently. I just started early with translation updates to have enough time for
long-outdated languages.
In Debian we say something like "The next release is happening when it happens",
so there is no strict documentation on this.
We can expect the next Debian release to happen somewhere in 2019.

You can visit https://release.debian.org/, but there is not much valuable
information for "Debian outsiders" at this early state though.

Thanks
Regards

Holger