Re: grub2 2.02~beta3-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 10:07:41AM +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Vi, 20 ian 17, 00:55:56, Colin Watson wrote:
> > You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> > grub2. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> > are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> > I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > against grub2.
>
> Attached the updated translation.

Committed, thanks.

> > The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> > 2017-01-24 (so I can make the soft freeze for Debian stretch).
>
> In the past translations were accepted also later during the freeze, has
> this changed?

https://release.debian.org/stretch/freeze_policy.html says that they'll
be accepted (always assuming that I get a chance to upload them!), but
what I meant was more that I wanted to get the changes associated with
the new string uploaded in time for the freeze, and I'd like that to
include as many translations as possible.

Thanks,