Re: Debian 5.0 (lenny) release notes CfH: Patches needed!

On Mi,12.nov.08, 10:37:33, W. Martin Borgert wrote:

> there are some bugs open against the release notes to which
> nobody wrote a patch so far. This is your opportunity to help
> Debian and become famous!
> #491000 release-notes: Romanian translation is mixed with English

I filled this one because the Romanian translation for Etch is mixed
with English, apparently because the .po files for ro haven't been
updated and so also the translation is outdated. Right now I'm
translating to ro for Lenny, but I don't have enough time to also update
Etch. Maybe this bug should be closed?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)