Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hello,
On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 12:09:39PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> I can probably work on enabling content negotiation to provide a
> translated page to users.
> But it might be better to just add a page to the Debian web site so that
> it can be translated by all teams.

I think this is preferable as this is a well established and working
means with zero extra coding effort.

> Any volunteer with web-site commit access for this?

I do have web site access and can coordinate the inclusion, so once
you have something ready I can ask on debian-www for input and then
see to get it included (probably by talking to some who do this
routinely not to miss an issue).

Greetings

            Helge