Fwd: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the mod-mono package

Salut,

Și încă o posibilă traducere pentru cine dorește.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Date: 2008/6/17
Subject: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the mod-mono package
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Cc: 457109@bugs.debian.org

Dear maintainer of mod-mono and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the mod-mono Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf
translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es eu fi fr gl it ja nl pt ru sv ta vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: sv

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the mod-mono package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Thursday,
June 26, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Friday, June 06, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                the package maintainer.
 Tuesday, June 17, 2008       : send this notice
 Tuesday, June 24, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving
translation updates
 Wednesday, June 25, 2008       : build the package and upload it to
DELAYED/2-day
                send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Friday, June 27, 2008       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

--
Regards,
EddyP
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: pkg-mono-group@lists.alioth.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-07-23 07:43+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libapache2-mod-mono.templates:2001
msgid "Mono server to use:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libapache2-mod-mono.templates:2001
msgid ""
"The libapache2-mod-mono module can be used with one of two different Mono "
"ASP.NET backends:\n"
" - mod-mono-server : implements ASP.NET 1.1 features;\n"
" - mod-mono-server2: implements ASP.NET 2.0 features."
msgstr ""