Re: [Fwd: debconf PO translations for the package emdebian-tools]

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: codehelp@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-03-27 12:50+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:1001
msgid "Preferred working directory:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:1001
msgid ""
"emsource can download, unpack and apply Emdebian patches to Debian sources "
"into the current working directory or into a  preset working directory. The "
"same directory can also be used by emchain if you need to build your own "
"cross-building toolchain. If you would prefer to let emsource and emchain "
"work only in the current working directory, leave this blank."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:2001
msgid "Your subversion username at buildd.emdebian.org:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:2001
msgid ""
"If you already have a valid username and svn commit access within Emdebian, "
"emsource can checkout and commit the emdebian patch files without further "
"intervention. Note that this username is not necessarily the same as any "
"Debian username or identity. If you do not (yet) have an Emdebian username, "
"leave this blank. (emsource will use anonymous checkouts of the patch files.)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:3001
msgid "Use apt-get to install toolchains?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../emdebian-tools.templates:3001
msgid ""
"emsetup can install toolchain packages for you using apt-get.  "
"Alternatively, unset this option to use aptitude."
msgstr ""