Subject: Announce of a coordinated work on l10n for the cvs package
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:37:48 +0200
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

Dear Debian translators,

On 29 sep 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the cvs Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf
translation update in the BTS (bug #290442).

The package maintainer, Steve McIntyre, agreed to work with me on the
issue. In the same time, we're rewriting the templates to make them
fit the Developer's Reference.

The package is currently translated to: ca cs da de es fr ja nl pt pt_BR
ru tr zh_CN

All these translations are incomplete.

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
copy of this announcement BCCd to you (hopefully.....anyway, I sent
another notice separately). Please review the translation.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for
this package. Once completed, please send them directly to me so I can
incorporate them into the package being built.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is 07 oct 2006.
If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

You can download the pot, and any po, files from:

  http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/cvs

The following will happen:

 08 oct 2006   : deadline for receiving translation updates
 09 oct 2006   : send a complete update to Steve
 later....     : upload by Steve

Thanks for your efforts and time.

- --

- --