Fwd: Please DO NOT waste your time translating qmail-src debconf templates

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Date: 25-Sep-2006 08:20
Subject: Please DO NOT waste your time translating qmail-src debconf templates
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

Given the attitude of the maintainer in #388952, I'm afraid that the
only sane recommendation I can make for Debian translators is to avoid
wasting their time translating the deebconf templates of the package
named "qmail-src".

Your translation will be used in a useless debconf template for a note
that is never shown to users....and there seem to be no way for this
to change in a near future.

--

--
Regards,