Please update debconf PO translation for the package adduser 3.95

Hi,

Unfortunately, the last translator for the adduser debconf templates
for languages ko and ro cannot be determined.

The English template has been changed, and now some messages
Please submit the updated file as a wishlist bug
against adduser.

You can find the current file in adduser alioth svn:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/adduser/trunk/debian/po/templates.pot?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Greetings
Marc