Fwd: Call for translations: desktop-profiles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) <cobaco@linux.be>
Date: Oct 1, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: Call for translations: desktop-profiles
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

Hi all,

I'm in the process of preparing a new revision of the desktop-profiles
package, and I'd like to get more translations. There's debconf templates,
and a kommander gui script to translate. I'm planning on asking my sponsor
to upload the next revision next weekend.

Regarding the debconf emplates (attached as templates.pot):
- this currently has incomplete translations for cs, fr, vi, and pt_PT (I'm
sending a sepperate mail to the last translators with the current .po files
attached)
-  has a complete translation for Dutch (as that's mine :)

Regarding the kommander gui-script (attached as profile-manager.pot):
- has complete translations for fr, it , nl, and vi
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)

Regards,
EddyP