Re: [D-I] [IMPORTANT] Debian Installer beta release planned: update translations!

On 7/25/05, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> A Debian Installer beta release is likely to happen "soon". Though no
> timeline has been scheduled yet, I recommend translators to behave as
> if a short timeline had been setup.
>
> THERE WON'T BE ANY STRING FREEZE.
>
> This is on purpose: strings freezes hold up development for too long
> and we don't want to stop it too much in a moment we need it to be
> active.
>
> So, translators who love 100% marks have to follow their statistics
> very closely (like daily)..:-)
>
> For all translators, please make your best in updating your
> translations at least once so that this beta release is as complete as
> possible.

Are there any plans for a certain date for the beta?

We (the romanian team) have updated most of our translations, but we
want to review the translations, in order to have some unitary and
improved translations. Should we submit the translations in BTS as
they are right now?

--
Regards,
EddyP