Fwd: [rlug-anunt] Conferinta: localizare software liber in Belgrad

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adi <adiroiban@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 17, 2005 1:25 PM
Subject: [rlug-anunt] Conferinta: localizare software liber in Belgrad
To: anunt@lug.ro

Vedran Vucic <vvucic@eunet.yu>

Dear colleagues,

My name is Vedran Vucic and I am president of the Board of the Linux
centre in Belgrade.  We are organizing conference on localization and
translation of software and documentation of free software.  we ca
accept two persons from Romania who are working with localization and
translation.  We can cover, travel, accomodation and food costs.

Please contact me if you are interested to participate in that conference.

WIth best wishes,
Vedran Vucic

PS: la
http://panzer.utcluj.ro/hp4tm17/localization-conference-gudelines.pdf
puteti gasi un pdf pe care l-am primit in legatura cu conferinta.

--
Regards,
EddyP