Re: dutch.debian.net looks awsome, how can I do that for RO, too?

În data de Mi, 08-06-2005 la 20:21 +0300, Eddy Petrisor a scris:
> > l10n-bot@tmlug.ro to the debian-l10n-romanian list.
>
> so, how are we going to solve this problem? only tmlug.ro will get
> mails for confirmation, so you should be able to do this alone..

Can be done, sure (I just thought you could easily edit the subscribers
lists without sending confirmation mails).

> Is your call Dan, are we going to make romanian.debian.net or are we
> going to use tmlug's server?

r.d.n sounds better, but since we already have a working system, I
wouldn't bother other people. So let's try tmlug.

-dan