Re: Language aggregation in www.d.o/intl/l10n

Sorry, I have a stupid question here: are you portuguese speaker yourself ?
I am not, but I've seen several times peoples from both pt and pt_BR team
asking for clearly separate the two languages, because they DO differ (IIRC).

So, I cannot say myself that such change is wrong, but I would like to hear
from those lists before going further on that way.

That's why I CCed their ML to have their advice.

Thanks, Mt.

--
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to the gallon, and