Final Winning Notification !!!

Attn Email User;

We are happy to inform you that your email address won the sum of  Five hundred thousand pounds sterling in our online sweepstakes promotion as your email clunged to the winning ref number during the online email promotion.

You are to contact the  officer assigned to your claim,via the email address below in other to claim your winning;

Mr.Jake Lewis(Claims Officer)
Email address : claimsunit_jakelewis3@hotmail.com

Endeavour to provide him with a copy of the filled form for proper claims verification and authentication.

1.FULL NAMES
2.ADDRESS
3.SEX
4.AGE