Dear Beneficiary

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incorporation
Baley House, Har Road Sutton,
Greater London SM1 4te
United Kingdom .

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One
Million Great Britain Pound Sterling's(£1,000.000.00) for the
month of JENUARY 2008 Lottery promotion which is organized by
YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT
WINDOWS collects all the email addresses of the people that are
active online among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and
Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our winners
through electronic balloting System without the winner
applying, we congratulate you for being one
of the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager.
These are your identification numbers:
Batch number.....................YM 09102XM
Reff number.......................YM 35447XM
Winning number...................DTYFM0988
However you will have to fill and submit this form to the events
manager.
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Sex....................
6. Occupation:............
9. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail.
(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mr walter cook
E-mail: claim_office07@yahoo.com.hk
NOTE: You are to keep all lotto information away from the
general public especially your Batch number, Winning number &
Reff Number. This is important as a case of double claims and
unwarranted abuse of this program will not be entertained).