I WILL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!!!

NATWEST BANK PLC
LAMBETH PALACE RD
LONDON SE1 7EH
FROM THE DESK OF MR. WILLIAM MORIS.

Though i have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue,
being that the Internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for
informations of vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means
could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail. Before i proceed, i will like to introduce
my self, I am William Moris a staff of Natwest Bank plc London. I am the head of the accounts
department, I am pleased to get across to you a profitable business proposal. I contacted you
after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which
i explained below. The sum of ( £ 12,500, 000.00 Million Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed
since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our client who deposited
the money have hit the stones. There is this immigrant Mr. Andreas schranner, property magnate
who was based in the U.K, who happens to be one of our very good clients. On the 25Th of
July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria , their daughter Andréa eich, her husband Christian,
and their children katharina and maximilian all died in the air France concord plane crash bound for
New York in their plan for a world cruise.
All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to
investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner
did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank
deposit paperwork in my bank.According to the British Law. The money will revert to the ownership of
the British government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the
British treasury as unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his
next of kin so that the said fund ( £ 12,500, 000.00 million pounds), would be released in your name
as the next of kin and Transfer the funds to you.I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will
not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man
and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities.All documents and proof that will
have you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail
more so, i want to inform you that i have unanimously agreed to offer you (£4m) of the total sum
for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction,(£2m)will be given to charity
organisations with your supervision while the remaining will be for me. I will most welcome your
prompt response with your confidential phone number via this email ( williamdesk01@hotmail.com) as
that would enable us to start something immediately.

Kind regards,
Mr. William Moris.
Account Officer(williamdesk01@hotmail.com)